Buoyage and Flow duct is made of high-silicon molten material, which has strong corrosion resistance, no pollution to metal liquid, and can be used multiple times.
To meet the technical needs of producing high value-added, high-tech performance requirements for aviation, transportation and other aluminum alloy precision casting products.
|| As required
- Use with the boron nitride (BN) paint, the life can increase 50-100 times.
- High wear resistance: the rub proofness is 4-7 times than of steel pipes, and 4 times than nylon.
- High corrosion resistance: UHMWPE has a saturated molecular structure, extremely high chemical stability, and is resistant to various corrosive media and organic solvents.
- High flexibility: elongation at break can reach more than 400%.
- High impact resistance: The impact strength ranks first among various plastics, 10 times than high-density polyethylene.
- Low-temperature resistance: Excellent low-temperature resistance, the impact strength reaches the highest value at minus 40 ° C.
- Smooth structure: the inner and outer walls of the pipeline are smooth, has excellent non-stick and self-lubricating properties.
- Anti-aging properties: anti-aging properties are better than PE100.
- Safety and environmental protection: non-toxic and tasteless.
- Convenient installation: the pipe connection is directly flanged by the pipe body, and no seal.
Buoyage and Flow Duct Usage
Buoyage & Flow duct is used in conjunction with low-pressure casting to adjust the flow of aluminum liquid.
Used for casting aluminum alloy wire rod and plate ingot, the material is sintered with SiO2 molten material.
The material has the characteristics of high strength, erosion resistance, good thermal shock and long life. It is excellent in non-stick aluminum when used with our boron nitride coating.