1. Dissatisfaction with the physical objects and accounts due to multiple inventory checks of the warehouse’s caster tip slab blanks;
2. The storage size of the caster tip blank is inconsistent with the BOM (small order insertion, accessory size change), and the BOM needs to be changed to place an order. The system program is time-sensitive and cannot be stored in time;
3. The warehousing procedures have not been completed, and the blank needs to be out of the warehouse for production and use;
4. There is no picking list or no warehousing and it is directly pulled to the site for production and use;
In view of the above situations, combined with actual production and warehouse needs, the following provisional regulations are formulated:
1. When the blank of the caster tip board is put into the warehouse, the warehouse re
script (handwritten 3 consecutive bills) and the physical object must arrive at the warehouse simultaneously before the warehouse can be processed. One copy of the warehousing form is for workshop statistics (white link, handling system warehousing information), one copy for the warehouse (red link, to check whether the warehousing information is accurate), and one copy for the workshop section (yellow link, as the basis for wage calculation). The warehousing of the workshop system is completed before the end of get-off work at the latest, and the material picking list (machine-printed) is delivered to the warehouse.
2. The requisition list (handwritten 3 consecutive slips) is stored when retrieving the caster tip blanks. One copy of the packing list for workshop statistics (white link, handle system delivery information), one copy for warehouse (red link, check whether the delivery information is accurate), and one copy for the workshop section (yellow link, as the basis for actual production cost accounting).
Remarks: The issuance of these interim regulations requires the signature and confirmation of the parties involved in each process. If the production violates the regulations, it will be over time or directly pulled to the workstation without going through the warehouse. The warehouse can be punished, or not handle the storage and delivery.
If the production is carried out according to the regulations, the warehouse will not enter and leave the warehouse. Production imposes penalties on warehouses.
Production department material workshop
February 19, 2023