30ppi Malaysian ceramic filter plays an important role in slowing down turbulence, reducing inclusions in reoxidation slag, purifying molten aluminum, improving the yield of aluminum castings, reducing inclusions in castings, reducing internal reoxidation defects and reducing surface defects.
30ppi 40ppi casting filter is the most commonly used ceramic foam filter in the aluminum casting industry.
Ceramic foam filter plates of 10-40 PPI are usually used for common aluminum castings.
Ceramic filter plates of 30-60ppi are commonly used in aerospace and high-quality aluminum materials.
Malaysia aluminum introduced the advantages of Malaysia 30ppi ceramic filter
1. Remove the inclusions in the aluminum casting, reduce the gas and slag in the casting, reduce the turbulence of molten metal in the filling process, reduce the surface defects in the casting, and significantly reduce the reject rate of the casting.
2. Improve the fluidity of molten metal, significantly increase the filling and feeding amount of castings, improve the surface finish of castings, and improve the pressure and sealing properties of castings.
3. High temperature working strength, chemical stability, thermal shock resistance and metal flow impact resistance. High chemical stability makes it not affected by acidity and alkalinity of molten metal.
4. the metal flow is large and the flow is stable. (unlike the straight hole alumina ceramic foam filter, the flow gradually decreases with the increase of impurity content).
Its filtering effect is much higher than other filter elements.
5. With high dimensional accuracy, it can be used in automatic filter placement production line.
The Malaysian Aluminum Association proposes to recommend the contact information of Chinese suppliers of Malaysian 30ppi ceramic filters to local aluminum plants. For more details, please contact email@example.com.