Molten Aluminum Ceramic Filter

The molten aluminum ceramic filter plate can effectively remove the large inclusions in the molten aluminum, and absorb the fine inclusion particles of micrometer size, improve the surface quality, improve the product performance, improve the effect of the microstructure, and increase the yield. It is widely used in the production of aluminum profile, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy and so on.

Molten Aluminum Ceramic Filter

For most aluminum products, aluminum is not actually consumed during the life of the product, it is just used, and it has the potential to be recycled while still maintaining its original characteristics.

Aluminum has the characteristics of infinite recycling. Therefore, of the 1 billion tons of aluminum that has been produced today, about 75% of the aluminum is still in the application stage, and some aluminum has been recycled indefinitely.

It only needs 5% of the energy produced by primary aluminum, and aluminum can be recycled from application products repeatedly for future generations to use.

Globally, the market for aluminum products continues to grow, with approximately 65% ​​of aluminum coming from primary aluminum and the remaining approximately 35% of secondary aluminum.

In North America and Europe, an aluminum beverage can takes less than 60 days from production, beverage canning, distribution, consumption, recycling to regeneration. The aluminum industry has a long history of collecting and recycling scrap aluminum products. Due to the high economic value of discarded packaging aluminum materials, this is an opportunity for the continuous development of the recycling industry.

Globally, aluminum beverage cans are the packaging containers with the highest recycling rate, and aluminum foil in most products is also recycled. Modern separation technology can extract aluminum foil from scrap household products, and the cost of recycling is also lower than the original manufacturing cost. If there is aluminum foil that cannot be recycled, it enters the garbage incinerator, then the thin aluminum foil layer will oxidize and release energy that can be recycled. More importantly, the unoxidized aluminum at the bottom of the incinerator can be further refined to flow into the recycling channel.

In the pursuit of sustainable development, it is important to increase the overall recovery rate of end-of-life products. In the absence of government subsidies, the industry will continue to recycle aluminum from all end-of-life products, as well as scrap aluminum from processing and manufacturing. More and more recycling activities in the industry have been implemented. At the same time, relevant government departments and social organizations have also extended their helping hands. Therefore, the amount of aluminum recycling will further increase.

In the aluminum recycling process, ceramic foam filter is an important filter medium for purifying molten aluminum.

Leave a Reply