The alumina ceramic foam filter for casting can capture the inclusions according to a certain mechanism, thereby purifying the metal. In 1978, the United States developed a new filter-ceramic foam filter, which provides a high-efficiency filter for the production of aluminum castings, and is widely used in the production of semi-continuous ingots and molded castings.
High Quality alumina ceramic foam filter produced by Adtech China can effectively remove all kinds of impurities in the aluminum liquid, and the sealing ceramic fiber gasket is affixed around the filter plate, which helps to seal the filter plate in the filter box and ensure that there is no aluminum liquid from side out.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter for Casting Advantages
1. Using the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large inclusions in the aluminum liquid and effectively adsorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. Do not drop slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved resistance to molten metal corrosion;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate dimensions, and more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
A ceramic foa filter with a fiber gasket can not only remove tiny scum, but also absorb micron-level inclusions because of its adsorptive properties. Because they have excellent resistance to molten aluminum erosion and corrosion, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas and provide laminar flow, and then the filtered metal is significantly cleaner. Cleaner metals can produce higher quality castings, fewer scraps and fewer inclusion defects, all of which help increase profits.
The technology of AdTech alumina ceramic foam filter for casting has been widely approved by the market, applied for producing multiple series of aluminum alloys products, such as PS baseboard for printing, canning materials, flexible packaging materials, railway vehicle, aerospace products, cables, electrical wires and other high-precision filtration and purification for casting aluminum alloy.