The Alu Asian Foundry filter aluminum used in Norway has the following main characteristics: high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, no slag, high temperature impact resistance and prevention of side leakage of molten aluminum.
Advantages of Alu Asian foundry Filter:
1. Adopting the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large inclusions in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small inclusions of small size
2. No slag falling, effectively reducing molten aluminum pollution
3. Improved good thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance of molten metal
4. Automatic assembly line production, three calibration procedures, correct size, more in line with the filter box
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Norwegian Aluminum Corporation believes that different degrees of inclusions will be produced during the melting of aluminum alloys. A ceramic foam filter is required.
Their presence will destroy the continuity of the aluminum alloy matrix, reduce plasticity, toughness and corrosion resistance, and reduce the processing performance and surface quality of the aluminum alloy.
The most common hydrogen and oxide inclusions in aluminum alloy melts.
Most of the most common oxide slag inclusions in the production of aluminum alloy castings are caused by the mixing of air or water vapor in the aluminum melt.
Therefore, the degassing and refining of aluminum melt is particularly important, and the degassing effect of furnace side blowing is the best.
Norwegian Aluminum Corporation believes that 5182 aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance, processing performance and welding performance, and is widely used in the processing of tank covers, body panels, control panels, reinforcements and brackets. Chemistry, heat treatment and grain refinement.