Aluminum cast flux is used in various aluminum alloy melts, and can be used in pure aluminum smelting, refining and slagging.
In use, only the refining agent is sprinkled on the surface, then quickly dissolved in the liquid aluminum, and then fully stirred.
If an ejector is used, it is better to inject the refining agent with inert gas, for example, nitrogen and argon can be selected.
Aluminum Cast Flux Application
1. When the slag gas content of general aluminum casting flux is high, degassing and slag removal are carried out for non high magnesium aluminum alloy and pure aluminum.
2. In addition to high magnesium content, all aluminum alloys are mainly degassed, the furnace charge used is polluted, the content of molten gas is high, and the main bubble in the casting is always the main quality.
3. Casting aluminum refining agent is mainly used for slag removal. It is used to melt coarse particles with large surface area. The content of oxide inclusions is high.
4. It is suitable for aluminum alloy and aluminum alloy whose content is less than 4%.
5. Refining Al Si alloy, degassing, deslagging and modification.
How to Use Aluminum Casting Flux
1. In the refining temperature range, the quantitative casting aluminum refining agent is installed in the dust collector storage tank.
2. Blow in nitrogen and turn on the switch under the refining tank.
3. After injecting the casting aluminum refining agent into the iron pipe, insert the iron pipe into the liquid aluminum to make it move horizontally.
4. The insertion depth should be 3 / 4 of the molten aluminum depth at the end of the iron pipe. Move the iron pipe back and forth 2 to 3 times. Do not touch the furnace wall to prevent the pipe from entering.
5. After refining, pull the iron pipe out of the molten aluminum and close the nitrogen.