Particle refiner is made by a variety of salt compounds through a special process. Use a powder spraying machine with nitrogen or argon as the carrier to spray it evenly into the aluminum liquid, so as to realize the dual purification and refining of the aluminum liquid through the gas and the flux. This reagent is widely used in the aluminum processing industry.
Nature: white particlesApplicable alloy: used to melt pure aluminum and various common aluminum alloys
Advantages: smokeless, non-toxic
Product features: good degassing and slag removal effect, low dosage; dry slag, easy to separate from the aluminum liquid, easy to remove loose. When used with a dust collector.
Main advantages: It has the advantages of combining gas refining and flux refining, and the degassing effect is better.
The addition amount is small, the operation is simple and convenient, and the labor intensity of workers is reduced.
The utilization rate of the flux is high, which effectively realizes the degassing and slag removal of the molten aluminum.
How to Use Particle Refiner
1. In the refining temperature range, put a certain amount of flux into the storage tank of the injection device, and use this special device to transport air and electricity.
2. Blow in nitrogen (pressure 1.2~1.8kg/cm2), then turn on the switch under the refining tank. The gas used is 99.99% high-purity nitrogen. Under the condition that the powder can be blown away, the nitrogen pressure during the refining process is better. The amount of refining agent is about 0.15 to 0.20%.
3. When the refining agent is sprayed in the iron pipe, insert the spray gun into the molten aluminum and move the spray gun in parallel to deliver the flux evenly to each part until the quantitative flux is delivered, which takes about 10 minutes.
4. The insertion depth should be 3/4 of the depth of the molten aluminum at the end of the iron pipe. Move the iron pipe back and forth 2 to 3 times. Do not touch the furnace wall to prevent the pipe from blocking.
5. The refining temperature is controlled at about 730-750 degrees Celsius, and the slag can be scraped off by standing for 20 minutes after refining. When scraping the slag, try to avoid stirring the molten aluminum to avoid trapping the slag in the molten aluminum, and then use a covering agent to melt the surface to prevent melting. The body is re-oxidized and absorbed.