The aluminum silicate launder for casting is used to transport molten aluminum, can reduce secondary pollution of the molten metal.
AdTech is a comprehensive manufacturer of washing equipment, specializing in the development of new materials and the production of high-performance insulating seals. Since 2012, our company has begun to develop overall molten aluminum launder system, degassing devices and plate filter devices. We provide integrated services for high-precision aluminum alloy castings and enjoy a good reputation in the market.
The integrated runner system has a long service life. Use a new type of high-silicon melting material that is corrosion-resistant, non-sticky, and does not pollute the molten aluminum. It can meet the requirements of aluminum castings with high added value and high-tech performance.
The integrated launder system is installed between the furnace and the casting machine and has dual functions: transportation and insulation. Aluminum silicate launder is mainly used for the transportation of smelted aluminum between the melting furnace, purification furnace, casting platform, degassing device and filter device, and used for precision casting of aluminum. It is suitable for casting the following aluminum materials: computer hard drives, micron aluminum foil, PS plates, canned materials, fan blades of jet turbine engines, etc.
Aluminum Silicate Launder Advantages
1. The trough insulation performance is good, the design is reasonable, and the service life is prolonged.
2. The launder is integrally formed with noble molten material and has high dimensional accuracy.
3. The lining of the runner is strong, resistant to erosion, heat shock and smooth surface.
4. The lining of the runner is strong in corrosion resistance to aluminum, zinc and magnesium alloys, enhances the use effect of the molten metal transfer equipment, and strengthens the service life of special alloys.
5. The temperature drop of the metal liquid during the use of the launder is 2 °C per meter, resistant to erosion, heat shock and smooth surface.