The most advanced technology for transporting molten metal from the furnace to the support and die casting machine is in the heated launder system. The casting launder minimizes turbulence and oxides in the molten metal.
Molten metal launder system has a covering layer to prevent dangerous and expensive leaks, and is gently heated to maintain a constant melting temperature, and is highly insulated to prevent energy loss. Therefore, our molten metal launder system can be used in any foundry or customized by the foundry.
Ceramic fiber material series is a new type of white hard insulating material. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, low thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, military industry, scientific research and other industries. It is also used in aluminum and aluminum processing industries as molds or diversion channels and various industrial furnaces.
Our launder systems range in size from 2 meters to 100 meters, and have flanges on both sides, which can be tailored to fit any space.
This feature is very important because it also provides greater furnace size flexibility. For example, if a larger capacity is required, but only suitable for smaller furnaces, our Launder system can be used to separate the bale bags and bring them closer to the pump, thus freeing up valuable space and enabling larger capacity The furnace can be used.
Advantages of Molten Metal Launder System
- Good insulation performance, reasonable design, and long service life.
- The launder is integrally formed with rare molten materials, with high dimensional accuracy.
- The runner lining is firm, corrosion resistant, thermal shock resistant and smooth surface.
- The runner lining has strong corrosion resistance to aluminum, zinc and magnesium alloys, which enhances the use of molten metal transfer equipment and prolongs the service life of special alloys.
- When using the launder, the temperature of the metal liquid drops to 2°C per meter, corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance and smooth surface.