Molten aluminum insulated runner is used between on-line degassing filter equipment and continuous casting mill.
It has a reusable or reusable lining. Using new high silicon melting material molding technology, it has the properties of corrosion resistance, no aluminum sticking and no pollution of aluminum liquid. It can meet the production process of micron aluminum foil wool with high added value and high-tech performance and PS for printing plate-shaped aluminum products.
In aluminum processing industry, trough and launder is necessary to transfer liquid metal frequently to processing equipment such as smelting furnace and holding furnace, so that liquid metal can flow between equipment according to process steps.
The current conventional practice is to arrange molten aluminum insulated water tanks between the equipment, connect the water tank to the aluminum liquid outlet, and then lead it to the next equipment. The equipment is what we call the aluminum water tank, which is mainly made of high aluminum fiber light and heat insulation material.
Advantages of Molten Aluminum Insulated Runner
1. Excellent insulation performance
2. High compressive strength
3. Excellent thermal shock resistance
4. The surface is smooth and does not adhere to aluminum
5. Good insulation performance
Application of Molten Aluminum Insulated Runner
1. Tilt casting machine
2. Horizontal casting machine
3. Top shot casting machine
4. Double belt casting machine
Molten Aluminum Insulated Runner Instructions
1. According to the drawing structure, install the movable slide to ensure that the movable slide is clean, free from damage and seamless.
2. Preheat the installed standard mobile launder evenly and heat it at a constant speed for 1-2 hours. Check whether the lining surface is red, that is, within 800 ℃ to remove the adsorbed crystal water. The temperature is close to the casting temperature, so it can be used safely and effectively.
3. There are no electric heating and baking conditions for movable flume, so it must be baked by flame. The key is to control the flame temperature. The second is to avoid direct fire barbecue to avoid the thermal stress of lining rupture caused by local heating. The flame is divided into weak flame (red soft flame), medium flame (yellow), strong flame (blue and white).