Foundry alumina ceramic foam filter products are designed to remove inclusions and reduce turbulence, so as to achieve a rapid and stable flow of molten metal, thereby improving the quality of castings. It has excellent filtering effect on all aluminum and aluminum alloys.
The foundry alumina foam ceramic filter has a mesh structure, has a certain strength, and can withstand the impact of the pressure difference of the metal liquid surface and the metal flow. Due to the precise structure of this material, uniform quality, large surface area, and excellent filtering effect.
Inclusions in castings are the most important cause of casting defects. Casting defects will affect the surface finish, mechanical properties and processing properties of the castings, and increase the rejection rate.
There are many sources of impurities in molten aluminum. On the one hand, during the smelting process, aluminum is exposed to the atmosphere in the furnace in a molten or semi-molten state, which is easily oxidized, reacts with water vapor and absorbs hydrogen, and easily forms various forms of non-melt. Metal slag (such as furnace lining fragments, chlorides, carbides in flux, etc.) and coarse intermetallic particles.
Casting ceramic filter is very important to the quality of aluminum melt, which greatly affects the subsequent processing performance and the quality of the final product. Therefore, all countries in the world attach great importance to the purification of aluminum melt.
AdTech has been focusing on the research and development, production and sales of alumina ceramic foam filter (CFF) for aluminum alloy filtration.
Advantages of alumina ceramic foam filter casting filtration:
1. Adopt the principle of adsorption, which can effectively remove large inclusions in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small inclusions;
2. No slag drop, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved molten metal corrosion resistance;
4. Automatic assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.