Alu refining flux is made of a variety of salt compounds by a special process, using a refining powder sprayer with nitrogen as a carrier, and evenly spraying it into the aluminum liquid, thereby achieving double purification of the melt by gas and flux. This product is in aluminum It is widely used in the processing industry.
Instructions of Aluminium Fluxes
1. Unpack and put the Aluminium Granular Flux into the powder spraying tank device. When the temperature of the aluminum water is 680-710°C, use high-purity argon or nitrogen as a carrier to spray the refining agent into the aluminum melt.
2. After the spraying is completed, remove the slag floating on the surface of the aluminum liquid. According to the dry and wet conditions of the slag, you can adjust the amount of flux. If it is too dry, you need to reduce the amount of flux, otherwise, continue to burn more aluminum metal.
3. The amount of standard slag removing agent is 0.15% of aluminum water, and the amount of addition is adjusted according to the proportion of waste added to the cleanliness of aluminum water.
Alu Refining Flux Advantages
1. It has the advantages of combining gas refining and flux refining, and the degassing effect is better;
2. Low addition, simple and convenient operation, reduce labor intensity of workers;
3. The utilization rate of the flux is high, which effectively realizes the degassing and slag removal of the melt.
Refining Flux is mainly used for smelting pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, and recycled aluminum to remove scum on the surface of aluminum liquid, and can absorb slag near the surface layer, and can also be used for frying slag. It is one of the fluxes that must be used for aluminum and aluminum alloy smelting. It has large market demand and broad application prospects.
The common methods of degassing and rotary refining are degassing refining and powder refining. The principle is to pass inert gas or refining agent to the bottom of the furnace. The refining agent is very light. The inert gas or refining agent starts to rise from the bottom of the furnace. Take away the hydrogen and scum in the aluminum liquid, so as to achieve the purpose of purifying the aluminum liquid.