Portugal aluminum alumina filter can remove aluminum slag in aluminum liquid. The solution of metal impurities is much stronger than other filter media, and it is filtered by combining physical and chemical principles.
The big debris on the surface of alumina ceramic foam filter is the physical screen, the interception, and the small inclusions are attracted to the surface, side wall or hole of the filter under the action of chemical affinity.
Therefore, impurities, including impurities much smaller than the holes for filtering impurities, can be effectively filtered out from casting products of various sizes. The filter can comb the whole disordered molten metal flow, reduce turbulence, and make the molten metal flow clean smoothly.
Classification of ceramic foam filters for aluminum castings
According to its materials, ceramic foam filters can be divided into silicon carbide ceramic foam filters (as molten iron filters), alumina filters (as molten aluminum filter for cast aluminum) and zirconia (as filter for molten steel).
Installation of Portugal Aluminum Alumina Filter
The filtration efficiency of ceramic foam filters in aluminum plants is closely related to proper installation and use.
At the same time, due to the filtration process, the conventional and necessary measures should be taken to reduce the occurrence of inclusions in smelting, furnace treatment and casting.
It is also necessary to prevent contamination of the filtered clean aluminum solution again.
Portugal aluminum purchased aluminum oxide filter. After using, the slag inclusion and porosity of aluminum products are significantly reduced, and the quality is significantly improved.
The installation and use of alumina filter in Portugal usually need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Correct selection of filter plate: it must be determined according to the flow range of specific casting type, the maximum metal content in the filtration process, the total filtration amount and the cleanliness of the original molten aluminum.
2. Pre melting filtration treatment can not be ignored: such as aluminum melting furnace, ordinary slag of holding furnace, slag removal furnace, etc.; refining in furnace. In particular, an on-line degassing device is still needed because it not only reduces the hydrogen content of the melt, but also removes some non-metallic inclusions.
3. the filter plate should be suitable for square fire resistant filter box: both shall be sealed to prevent metal from flowing into the casting box without filtering, and avoid the weight of the foam filter plate floating in the aluminum water. And failed.
4. Preheat before use: preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Usually, it takes about 15 minutes.
5. In normal filtration process, slag is not needed to avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the cleaning tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid excessive interference with molten aluminum.
6. After casting, drain the metal from the flow tank and filter plate. There is a vibrator abroad, which is placed on the filter plate and shaken for one minute to shake off about 75% of the residual liquid metal from the filter plate.
7. Finally, clean the periphery and remove the filter plate after curing.