Aluminium Cff Factory produces aluminum casting ceramic foam filters that can remove metal slag, and the solution of metal impurities is much stronger than several other filter media, and combines physical and chemical principles to filter it.
The large impurities on the filter surface include physical barriers, interceptors and tiny impurities, which have chemical affinity and are attracted to the filter surface.
Therefore, impurities are effectively filtered out of cast products of various sizes, including pores that are much smaller than impurities.
Benteler Aluminium This Adtech Aluminium Cff can comb the entire chaotic molten metal flow, reduce turbulence, and make the molten metal.
The flow should be smooth and clean. Benteler Aluminium engineers are also thinking that other rate smelters recommend this filter plate
Classification of ceramic foam filters for aluminum castings
The alumina ceramic foam filter used as a molten aluminum filter for cast aluminum is used for pure filtration of molten aluminum.
The filtration efficiency of Aluminium Cff Factory is closely related to its correct installation and use. At the same time, due to the filtration process, the conventional and necessary measures taken to reduce the generation of inclusions in process operations such as smelting, furnace treatment and casting cannot be ignored. It is also necessary to prevent contamination of the filtered clean aluminum liquid again.
Benteler Aluminium introduces that its installation and use usually need to pay attention to the following aspects
1. Correct selection of the filter plate: it must be based on the flow range of the specific casting type, the maximum level of the metal during the filtration process, the total filtration volume, and the cleanliness of the original aluminum liquid.
2. Pre-melt filtration treatment can not be ignored: such as aluminum melting furnace, ordinary slag of holding furnace, cleaning furnace; refining in furnace. In particular, an online degassing device is still needed because it not only reduces the hydrogen content of the melt, but also removes some non-metallic inclusions.
3. The filter plate should fit the square refractory filter box: both need to be sealed to prevent metal from flowing into the casting box from the gap without being filtered, and to avoid the weight of the foam filter plate floating in the aluminum water. And failed. Aluminium Cff Factory Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Preheat before use: Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normally, it takes about 15 minutes.
5. In the normal filtering process, no slag is needed to avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the washing tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid excessive interference with molten aluminum.
6. After casting, pour the metal into the flow cell and filter plate. There is a vibrator abroad, which is placed on the filter plate and shaken for one minute to shake off about 75% of the remaining liquid metal from the filter plate.
7. Finally, clean the periphery and remove the filter plate after curing.