Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes do not affect the composition of aluminum alloy. Because the fiber itself has the function of adsorbing impurities, the filtration effect is better. Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes contain aluminum silicate fiber, also known as ceramic fiber tap out cone. It is a new type of lightweight refractory material. In addition, the high temperature resistant fiber filter also has the advantages of high temperature resistance, good mesh stability, convenient, etc., and is beneficial to the recycling of waste materials. AdTech is manufacturer of all sizes, shapes and qualities of specialty vacuum formed refractory shapes. Our Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes have been exported to various countries, such as Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Mexico, Turkey, Albania.
Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes for Sale
Ceramic Fiber Taphole Cones is a ceramic fiber shaped product that is oriented to meet the fire resistance and thermal insulation of certain special parts of thermal equipment. The product is non-brittle material, high strength, accurate size, and can be produced in various forms according to customer needs. The product has a good fire and heat insulation effect and can directly contact the flame. Scot- Ceramic Tap out Cones are used to cast aluminium, ferrous and other metals. They need to be created for high-temperatures and need to be durable enough to continuously be in contact with molten metal. Furnace Tapout Cones offer excellent insulating properties and strength, combined with low fume generation.
Aluminium Tap Cone Features
- It has light bulk density, high-temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, and good resistance to mechanical vibration.
- Small thermal expansion, good thermal insulation and so on.
- After special processing, it can be made into aluminum silicate fiber board, aluminum silicate fiber felt, aluminum silicate fiber rope, aluminum silicate fiber blanket and other products.
- The new sealing material has the characteristics of low temperature resistance, low heat density, light weight, long service life, high tensile strength, good elasticity and non-toxicity.
- It is a new material that replaces asbestos and is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, machinery and chemical thermal equipment.