AdTech molten metal degassing unit adopts PLC and touch screen control. It has hydraulic lifting, hydraulic rotation, automatic degassing, molten aluminum heating and temperature control functions.
Box-type online degassing equipment is installed near the casting tank. The casting launder is designed with an inlet and an outlet for molten aluminum. As an independent online uninterrupted degassing equipment, it is suitable for continuous aluminum water flow rates of 10 to 45 tons per hour. Used in casting or semi-continuous casting aluminum furnace.
Degassing principle of degassing equipment: Through the rotating graphite rod and rotor, the solidified inert gas is injected into the molten aluminum. The rotor decomposes the inert gas entering the molten aluminum into small bubbles, which are evenly dispersed in the molten aluminum. These small inert bubbles are trapped in the molten aluminum. Hydrogen and other non-metallic impurities in the air float to the surface of the molten aluminum together with small bubbles of inert gas, thereby achieving the effect of removing hydrogen.
Technical Parameters of Molten Metal Degassing Unit
- Number of rotors: 1 to 3 rotors can be used, each rotor is equipped with a set of electric heating device, each rotor and electric heating device can be independently controlled.
- Degassing object: hydrogen in molten aluminum.
- Electric heater power: Each set of 20kW immersion electric heater ensures that the temperature control accuracy of the molten aluminum is ±2℃. Multiple heater design, each heater can independently control heating temperature and heating speed. The heater protective cover is made of silicon carbide material, and the heating element is a silicon carbide rod heater. The heater current is digitally displayed in real time. When the furnace is empty, the heater heats and maintains the molten aluminum and bake the furnace body, and the temperature can be automatically controlled. Real-time digital display of the temperature of molten aluminum.
- Maximum processing capacity of molten aluminum: a single rotor can process 30 tons/hour of molten aluminum.
- Specially designed built-in molten aluminum inlet and outlet to ensure that the molten aluminum in the furnace is in a sealed state. The inclined degassing box can also be designed to avoid residual aluminum and reduce waste.
- Degassing speed: 0~600 rpm, digital display speed is adjustable, each rotor can be controlled independently.
- Degassing medium: industrial dry nitrogen or argon with a purity of 99.996% or more, and the gas flow rate of each rotor is 0.25~4Nm³/h. The gas input pressure is 0.4~0.6MPa (when it is lower than 0.2MPa, it will automatically alarm and prompt to replace the gas source).
- Degassing effect: Calculated according to each rotor, the inlet flow rate is no more than 15t/h, and the inlet hydrogen content is no more than 0.074cc/100g.
- When a fault occurs, it will automatically alarm, and the indicator light will flash to remind the operator.