The tabletop refractory product is made by placing aluminum-silicon material in a mold, uses molten high-silica 140 material. It is used to distribute molten metal to mold positions in billet casting tables, performs molten metal casting in cooperation with other casting equipment, such as thimbles, transition plates. In the air-slip casting table, close casting is carried out in cooperation with other products, and the bottom hole of the shunt plate is matched with the sleeve to flow the aluminum liquid into the mold crystallizer for forming.
Tabletop Refractory Product Advantages
1. The tabletop refractory made of aluminum silicon is relatively light in weight and has certain corrosion resistance. The high silica 140 material has stronger corrosion resistance, and the service life can reach up to 800 times. It can complete multiple castings and achieve energy saving and consumption reduction.
2. Good non-lubricity, smooth glaze, high geometric processing accuracy, and low maintenance cost of the shunt plate.
3. Thermal shock resistance, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, and no pollution to the environment.
4. There is no peeling phenomenon, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum during casting.
5. Spraying BN coating makes the contact surface of the shunt plate and the molten aluminum have a good effect of not sticking to aluminum.
6. The price of the aluminum-silicon shunt plate is lower than that of the high-silicon-oxygen shunt plate.
During the casting process, the aluminum liquid enters the distribution plate through the butt joint on the side of the shunt plate, which is connected to the flow launder, and the shunt plate connects the aluminum liquid to the mold crystallizer. The bottom hole of the shunt plate matches the sleeve, so the bottom of the shunt plate The hole should be larger than the outer diameter of the matching sleeve.