Ceramic Filter For Metal Foundry specializes in producing high-quality cast products for aluminum casting workshops, reducing waste due to impurities, reducing costs due to impurity defects, achieving faster extrusion or hot rolling speeds, increasing productivity, and alloy replacement Simple, increase casting flexibility, no need to retain metal.
Hindalco Industries introduces the installation steps of Ceramic Filter For Metal Foundry
1. Take out the Ceramic Foam Filter
2. Clean the filter box.
3. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by.
4. Evenly preheat the filter box and the filter plate to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum, preheat to remove water, and facilitate the initial instant filtration. The preheating can be implemented by electric or gas heating, and it takes about 15% under normal circumstances. ~30 minutes.
5. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when pouring. The normal initial pressure head is 100~150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75~100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
6. In the normal filtering process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate, and at the same time make the launder full of molten aluminum to avoid too much disturbance of the molten aluminum.
7. After filtering, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
Precautions for the use of Ceramic Filter For Metal Foundry. Ceramic Filter Manufacturers introduce that.
1. The filter is ceramic and must be handled with care to prevent bumps;
2. The debris inside the filter must be blown out before putting it into the filter seat;
3. After putting in the filter seat, check that the top surface of the filter cannot be higher than the parting surface;
4. When the casting temperature of steel castings is low, the zirconium filter needs to be preheated.
Storage and shelf life of ceramic foam filter:
1. Store in a dry and ventilated place, free from rain and heavy pressure;
2. The handling process should be handled with care to prevent bumping and stepping;
3. The shelf life is three years. If the storage period is more than one year, it is recommended to use after drying.