Product application of filter box: It is suitable for casting occasions using a mesh porous ceramic filter.
Product advantages of the filter box: 1. It can be used directly at room temperature without worrying about thermal shock.
2. No thermal expansion, and low thermal conductivity.
3. It can float in aluminum, reducing the possibility of inclusions of refractory materials.
How to use the filter box:
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and porous ceramic filter to make them close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial flash filtration. Preheating can be implemented using electric or gas heating. Normally, it takes about 15–30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass through, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will increase slowly.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of the aluminum water.
6. After filtering, take out the porous ceramic filter in time and clean the filter box.
Adtech specializes in the production of ceramic foam filters and degassing unit